Friday, November 15, 2019

"Birthday Blessings and Christmas Wishes"




Hello to all the beautiful people on this 15th day of November 2019.

I'm so ready for the weekend knowing that many activities will be taking place. I plan on celebrating my upcoming birthday throughout this weekend. My birthday is on Monday, so why can't I celebrate it with people who will not be working on the weekend.

Instead of telling my age, I'm going to give you a few facts to help you determine my age: I was born during the time the 33rd President was in office. The ocean liner SS United States made her maiden crossing of the Atlantic. The Winter Olympics were held in Oslo, Norway. Puerto Rico becomes a self-governing commonwealth of the United States. The Revised Standard Version of the Bible is published. The first official passenger flight over the North Pole is made, from Los Angeles to Copenhagen. The first successful surgical separation of Siamese twins is conducted in Mount Sinai Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio...can you guess my age?

I made a birthday card (not for myself) as well as a Christmas card to share for your view today:
 
"Relax It's Your Day" was made with Neenah white cardstock; Recollections black cardstock; Tonic Studio mirror card and Hunkydory Adorable Scorable cardstock as well as the pansies deco-large. A white doily was place behind the image along with a yellow and white polka dot piece of ribbon. This card will be added to https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com


Our next card, "Merry Christmas" was made with Neenah white cardstock; Bazzill red cardstock; Hunkydory pattern cardstock and Recollections grey cardstock. Die cut snowflakes, skates and the sentiment were added to make this card. Nuvo gloss white drops were added to enhance the strings in the skates and snow under the snowman.

I want to also add this card to https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.


Thanks for viewing. Please come again.

Sending you a hug and love,

Lois


2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Both cards are absolutely gorgeous - great job as always - enjoy your weekend!!!

Treva said...

More great inspiration, thanks for sharing.