Wednesday, December 18, 2019

"What Have We Missed?"

Hello to all the beautiful people.
Today is Wednesday, December 18, 2019.   Just think...next Wednesday will be December 25, 2019.  This year has been amazingly wonderful, exciting and full of joy.  I'm not counting the troubling times.  I'm just thankful that I experienced them...they made me better but not bitter.
Looking at this blog, I realize that I have not shared with you since December 4th...oh my!
Life is busy but I have been posting on Instagram.  So if you don't follow me there @ wychelois, then here is what I've posted since December 4th:



 This one was done last week for Splitcoaststampers.com.  It became a "Favorite" by three different people for the week ending on Sunday, December 15, 2019


The following are the two that were done today:
 This one is for the sketch provided by Splitcoaststampers.com for today:
SC780 Adjust Your Focus
Cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections black; Hunkydory DP; PaperandMore light pink
embellishments: Prima Havana Notecard;  Kat Scrappiness clear gems

This will also be used for an entry at 
This one was just done for fun.

I may not be able to post again until the beginning of the New Year.  However, I'm wishing everyone a Happy, Blessed Christmas.  Hoping to share with you again in 2020.  Be safe and thanks so much for your continued support this year.

As always, sending you a hug and love,
Lois

5 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Wow, you have been quite the crafty and busy artist lately. Fabulous creations. Thanks SO much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate your wonderful art, and thank you for linking up with us.
Have a blessed December, Christmas and New Year.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Papercrafting Princess said...

Your Cards are amazing! I just followed you on Instagram! Merry Christmas

Beebeebabs said...

Wow your cards are absolutely beautiful!!!

Treva said...

Lois,

Thank you for sharing and updating us as I don't do instagram! Wishing you and your family a blessed holiday and I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations in the new year!

Karen Letchworth said...

Your art is lovely as always, Lois. Thanks SO much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog - I'm trying to reach 1,000 followers and I'd love to have you visit.