Wednesday, January 15, 2020

"Acknowledge HIM"

Hello family, friends, followers and viewers.
Happy Wednesday!  We have made it to another day in the middle of the week.  The third Wednesday in 2020.  What is your Wednesday's motivation?  What has inspired you today?  What do you plan to do on this day?  If not today, what about the remainder of this week?
I've already done something unexpectedly on this Wednesday.   I was eating some almonds and cracked one of my teeth all the way down in my gum prompting me to call the dentist.  However, he can't see me until tomorrow.  I'm grateful that  a root canal was done on this tooth years ago.  Otherwise, I would probably be in pain.  The part that cracked finally fell out of my gum.  I have to chew and brush that side of my mouth very carefully until I can get some help.  Don't worry, I'm okay.
I posted one bible journaling card on yesterday and since this is the third Wednesday of the year, I'm trying to catch up (each Wednesday, I make a bible journaling card...something relating to the bible).
I also made my sketch challenge card for Splitcoaststampers (SC784).
Take a look at both:
entry for https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
 Proverbs 3:6
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections black; Stamperia "Blue Land" DP
embellishment: blue prills


 

Here the card and the sketch picture for Splitcoaststampers.
My submission:
"Vday True Love
Neenah white; Recollections black; Bazzill red; Cottage Cutz DP and MME Dp
Sizzix hearts die; Tim Holtz mini dome

Join the challenge and let me see what you made.
Thanks for viewing with me today.  Come again!

Sending a hug and love,
Lois

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely stunning as always!