Tuesday, January 21, 2020

"HELLO...You Are Stronger Than You Think"

Good Tuesday, January 21, 2020
How are all of my family, friends, followers and viewers doing on this day?
I've had a tooth extraction with stitches added to my gum  since I last wrote on this blog.  I'm still on an antibiotic and every now and then Tylenol.   What I thought was a mild case ended up being more.  All of this took place last Thursday.  I'm okay.  I can still express my opinion to my husband and others with my mouth so it is really not that bad.  As my daughter said...it sounds worse than how I really feel.
Okay, I'm doing a major revamping in my craft space.  I have too much paper and I don't want to appear to be a "hoarder".  Everything before five years ago is going to our Goodwill store.  Paper that has been discontinued.  I'm keeping the cardstock but the old paper needs another home.  While clearing out items...I'm throwing away dried up ink pads and pens that are no longer working.
Wish me a better looking and organize space.
Here are two cards I am sharing for your view.  A "Hello" card and a "You Are Stronger Than You Think" card:
Hello
an entry for https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections black; PaperandMore blue: Recollections cream; Tonic silver; DP from Prima
die: Aliexpress; Sizzix
embellishment: Prima and Recollections flowers
Cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections light blue; DP from Mintay
die: Aliexpress
embellishments: Recollections and Prima flowers; Jots faux gems


  Thanks for viewing and thanks for commenting.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

1 comment:

Treva said...

Lois, kudos to you on the reorganization; send some that energy my way I'm an hoarder of paper and supplies got to do better. Beautiful cards with pretty paper and great sentiments. Hope you continue to feel better.