Wednesday, January 29, 2020

"What You've Missed"

Hello to Wednesday, January 29, 2020.
Are you ready for the Super Bowl on Sunday?  With so much else going on, it appears at this moment that I'm not interested.  I'll just wait to hear the results on the Monday morning news report.
These are a few cards I have been making and sharing on other sites.  Some for challenges and others for my box to the soldiers:
 A share on Instagram.  This one will be for the "soldier box".  49th & Market products were used.
 This is another share on Instagram.  This is DP cardstock from My Mind's Eye "Gingham Farm".  I used  Spectrum noir markers to color the flowers.
 This one is for my Bible Journaling notebook.  I used Prima Marketing "Midnight Garden" DP .  I will share this one on https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
This one is for the challenge over at Splitcoast (SC786).  I used DP from Hunkydory; Paper House Production "Country Girl"; Recollections black; Neenah white and Bazzill red.

Thanks for viewing.  I hope one of these will inspire your creation.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

3 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Such lovely cards Lil Artsy Woman! I would love to send some cards to the soldiers as well.

Beebeebabs said...

Such beautiful cards!!!

Treva said...

More beautiful cards, nicely embellished and great inspiration! I probably won't watch the game either.