Monday, January 27, 2020

"A Valentine's Day Card"

Hello family, friends, followers and viewers.
It's Monday, a day after the weekend events.  We had our daughter and granddaughter to visit with us this weekend and as they called it, "a sleepover".  My grand is almost as tall as I am.  Her head is reaching my shoulder and she is full of energy showing me all the moves she has to make on her Cheerleading Squad.  They won second place for their competition they had recently.  Their next competition will be in Charlotte, NC  during the Valentine weekend.  I told her, at my age, there is no way  I can jump and move like she can...but she thinks I can (it's amazing what little eleven years old children think).
I'm sad ...the news was and is devastating concerning the helicopter crash that killed the basketball legend, Kobe Bryant, his daughter and others that were with them. Basketball is the sports that I love to watch and I had watched him more times than I can count when he played with the Lakers.  My sympathy goes out to all the families involved.
Today, I've made a Valentine's card for you view. I've used DP from Recollections (script background), MME ( letter in the envelope) and Mintay (jar).  The die cut (envelope) is from Spellbinders.  The other cardstock is from Neenah (white), PaperandMore (pink) and Recollections (black).
You will see this on https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com as well as Instagram.

Thanks for viewing.  Have a wonderful day.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful

Treva said...

Lovely Valentine's card, pretty papers and of course that butterfly!