Monday, February 10, 2020

"I've Been Crafting"

Hello family, followers, friends and viewers. 
It's Monday, February 10, 2020.  You only have four days before  Valentine's Day.  Your love is expecting something from you.  Since we just had a weekend, you may have already purchased your gift or you will do like you did  for Christmas, get it the night before or the day of.  Every store will be open on Friday so it is not too late.  Buy that candy or order those flowers...
We (my DH and I ) don't give gifts specifically during holidays anymore.   Anytime we feel the need to purchase something for each other, we do it without celebrating a specific day or date.   However, my DH knows I love flowers and he offered to buy me another blue orchid on Saturday when we were in a store that had some on display.  I said "no" because of the price.  I'm waiting for the one he purchased  last year to bloom again.
I've been blooming in the crafting area by  making more cards to share.  I couldn't on Friday because of the high winds that was keeping our electricity blinking on and off.  Our internet service also went out and didn't come back on until late Friday evening.
Here are all the cards I worked on:
 "Lots Of Love
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections red; Tim Holtz "Abandoned" paper pad;
embellishment: burlap; white Nuvo drops; flowers made with Aliexpress dies; white lace
This will be an entry for https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.    Come, check this out over there along with other entries.
 Love...You And Me
The cardstock and dies came from my craft stash.
Let's Get Lost Together"
Cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections polka dot pattern paper; Recollections black; DP from 49 & Market "Seaside Shipwreck" paper pad
stamp from Stampin Up "Beautiful You" colored with Spectrum noir markers

Thank you once again for visiting and for you past comments.  Love hearing from you.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful creations - great job as always!!

Treva said...

Love your love cards,; pretty papers, nice embellishments and designs.