Wednesday, February 12, 2020

"What's On My Desk Completed"

Hello followers, friends, visitors and family.
Happy Wednesday, February 12, 2020.
What is on your desk that you are working on?  Is it a work in progress or have you completed it but have not had a chance to post?
I did have a chance on Tuesday to work on some card.  Here is what I've been working on for the last two days.
If I decide to send you a card to encourage you in your pursuit of happiness, it would be something like this:  "Live Life Boldly"
I've used Neenah white; Recollections black; Hunkydory blue pattern paper (layering); Prima paper for my focal.  A Sizzix typewriter die; A Tonic Studio die (side cut-out) and an envelope from ephemera.

This is my last Valentine's Day card.  "Be True To Yourself"
I've use a Tonic Studio die to cut out the side of my blue cardstock and dies from Our Daily Bread Designs (Ornate Hearts) to make this card.  The flowers are a mixture of Prima and Recollections.
This will make an entry over at https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.  Come and check it out along with other entries for inspiration.
 My Wednesday challenge for Splitcoaststampers. 
SC788 Special Moments
Neenah white cardstock; Recollections black cardstock; DCWV blue; ODBD pattern paper
bird was fussy cut from Stamperia.  The die cut is from Heartfelt Creation.  Parklane faux white gems.
If you are interested, here is the sketch for Splitcoaststampers.

Thanks for viewing.  Make sure the remainder of your day is awesome.
Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

2 comments:

Treva said...

More nice cards, I like the typewriter die (I have several) but I've never seen that one. Like what you did with the sketch, might give it a try!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Lois:
You've got some great projects on your desk that you've completed this week. I always enjoy seeing your wonderful creativity, and sure love seeing your art work. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth