Wednesday, February 19, 2020

"Let's Dream and Dance"

Well, well, well, we've made it to Wednesday.  The middle of the week on this February 19, 2020.
Hello to all the beautiful people.
What did you dream about last night?  Was it about dancing?
Have you ever danced the Tango or just twirled in your dream?
Do you just move your body and think you are dancing but the truth of the matter is...you're not (lol)?
That's where I am...moving my body to the beat but not necessary doing one of latest dances.  I've watched "Dancing With The Stars" and became fascinated with the Tango and Paso Doble. I'll never make it to a Ballroom to learn these dances so I'll continue to dream about them.
Here are two cards inspired by my topic for today:
With just a few pages left in my Stamperia Azulejos  paper pad, I combined a piece with another piece from 49 & Market Vintage Remnants to make this card.
Other items are chipboard flowers from Recollections and chipboard ballerina from Kora. To complete the card, I added a silver brad and a piece of lace as embellishments.
 It's Wednesday and it is the new sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  I love to play along and this is what I did today. 
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections black; DP from Ciao Bella "Tango" and a piece of red burlap
I used a Fiskar paper trimmer to cut out my paper; a Sizzix framelits tag die; an ODBD circle die.
This will be an entry for Splitcoaststampers.com and https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

If you would like to participate in the sketch, here is a copy:

Enjoy your day.  Dance when nobody is looking.
Thanks for viewing, following, and commenting.  This is well received and appreciated.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

1 comment:

Treva said...

Lois,

I'm not dreaming about dancing (I can't dance/keep a beat)! Your cards are great and I like the embellishments you used, I recently used a brad a on one of my LOs something I rarely use but have lots of them.