Wednesday, March 25, 2020

"It Is All With The Birds"

Good Wednesday, March 25, 2020 to all the beautiful people.
Are you coping?  Are you still full of joy and happiness?  Are you depressed and feeling down and out?  Turn it over to the LORD and HE will work it out.  Seek help from your local SS Department or talk to a therapist (it doesn't necessary have to be one in the clinical field but someone who can listen to your burden and offer suggestions).
It has been stated over and over again by ministers, family members, actors, actresses, artist, local government officials, nurses, doctors..."we are all in this together".  It is nothing we brought on to ourselves.  This is a worldly pandemic that is effecting everyone.  Only the essential personnel is required to work.  Even my Primary Care Physician is doing work on the internet to keep patients who are not seriously sick from coming into the office.  If you have internet service, she will be able to talk with you via Skype or Face-time to access your medical problem.
Keep the FAITH and find other things to do while you are at home.
I'm finding time to clean out my closet, drawers, and pantry.   Some things will be donated and others will be picked up by the garbage people on Friday.
I crafted with birds today.  My inspiration came from what I've been seeing outside my window.  The robins have been busy starting their homes for the spring/summer.  Take a look at my cards for today:
This card was my take on the sketch (SC 794) from Splitcoaststampers.
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections black; Stamperia Old Lace; Stamperia Oriental Garden;
embellishments: Kaisercraft wooden house; Michael's metal feather; Kaisercraft wooden love.


This is my entry for https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
I basically used bits from cardstock pieces to make this card.

Thanks for viewing with me today.  Please come again.  Your comments are really appreciated.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

2 comments:

Treva said...

Lois,
I like your bird cards, nice papers and embellishments. I hope all is well with you and your family during this season.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Lois:
I love your bird cards. Your art is always so creative and inspiring. I thank you for sharing your talents with us, and I really hope you're staying safe and healthy while you create. God bless you and keep you.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday