Monday, April 13, 2020

"Don't Stop The Celebration"

Hello to all the beautiful people.
Happy Monday to you.  Some people call today, Easter Monday.  However you see today, just be thankful for it.  There were so many celebrations on yesterday...Resurrection Sunday.  We were celebrating the fact that we were alive and well; we could celebrate a risen Savior; we had the essentials for surviving from hunger and thirst.  Overall, we could listen to our Pastor and various other Pastors who preach about God's Grace via Facebook Live, Zoom and Teleconference.
Today, the celebration does not stop.  We have so much to look forward to.  Staying safe and looking out for one another.  Each moment counts for something or someone!
I made a card to represent this happiness.  I thought of the biblical words I heard on yesterday.  I thought of the conversations I had with my children.  I thought of the season of the year and putting all these things together...I want to continue to celebrate.  All is not lost and we still have so much to gain even during this worldly pandemic.
Here is my share:
These are the items I used to make this card:
Cardstock: Recollections light blue, yellow and black; Mintay "Happy Place";  yellow and white checker piece from Tonic Studio
dies: Spellbinders foliage and Spellbinders die D-lites window; Quickutz Antique doily
embellishments; 49 and Market vintage shades blue flowers; faux white pearls; lace; bird applique
Sentiment: Cosmo Cricket tiny text

Keep celebrating.  It will make you feel better.
Thanks for viewing.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

1 comment:

Treva said...

Nicely embellished card, love that bird! keep celebrating!!