Thursday, October 22, 2020

"Eight Beauties To Share"

 Hello, hello, hello to all the beautiful people.  Welcome to my blog share for this Thursday, October 22, 2020.  I'm sorry to have not posted in quite a long time.  I'm still making projects but due to a small window of time, I post on Instagram.  It's a post and go type of thing lately.  I love blogging and I have to do better...I promise.

Here are all the things I've worked on since my last post:

A little encouragement: "Cherish yesterday.  Dream tomorrow.  Live today"
Christmas with the gnomes.
Christmas in the country.
Christmas with a bauble.
Christmas Joy
A fall card "Choose Kindness"
A Christmas card:  This will be submitted  to https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Fall Card "Gather. Give. Grow"

Thanks for viewing.
Sending you a hug and love.


1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful cards as always!!!