Tuesday, October 13, 2020

"We're Still Wearing Pink In October"

 Hello, hello, hello friends, family, followers and visitors.  Today is Tuesday, October 13, 2020.  Blink real fast and it will be Christmas.  As a matter of fact, most stores are having a "prime day" to get you in the mood for buying gifts and other items before Christmas gets here.  Due to the virus still floating around, there are not many people hanging out in stores so what you have is online shopping and curbside pickup.

I have a compendium of cards to share.  Again, if you don't follow me on Instagram you would have missed the view of these beauties:

This is today's card.  I was introduced to CraftsUprint from the UK.  I downloaded the free images to my computer and I've been using them in my cardmaking.  This is something we can keep doing, daily...Pray, Love and then repeat.
This will also be seen on https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
A little Christmas Joy to get you into the holiday spirit.  This will be going into my "Soldier Box". 
This is a fantastic card to give to that friend.  Keep disturbing them so they will know you still love them.  Here, I used paper from Mintay.
Here comes another downloaded image from CraftsUprint.  It is also in line with Christmas.
Dies and more dies put together for this cutie.  Are you having a birthday?  I know of someone who will get this card.  
October is breast cancer awareness month.  I started with this card for Splitcoaststampers challenge.  Many people responded to this beauty.  Hope, prayer and courage to continue the fight for yourself or for a family member or friend.  We are all in this together.  Not knowing when you will be the next victim is a yearly reminder to get your mammograms' done. 
Last one for today is a fall-ish card.  More dies combined together to form a scene.
I hope you enjoyed your view today.  Your support is greatly appreciated.
Sending you a hug and love,
Lois


2 comments:

Treva said...

Wow, more beautiful creations; I seen some of them but not all so thanks for continuing to share on your blog. I especially like the BCA cards and the slim line card. Take care and continue to be safe.

Karen Letchworth said...

You've really got some AMAZING cards here, Lois. LOVE your wonderful creativity and I can't say thank you enough for you sharing with us. Thanks so much and have a blessed week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com