Tuesday, November 3, 2020

"Birthday Cards"

 Hello everyone.  We have made it to the "big month" of November.  Why is it "big"?  Well, we have so much celebration going on this month along with preparing for the Christmas season.  Halloween is gone.  The time went back a hour.  Today is election day.  Next week is Veterans' Day.  I have a birthday this month.  Thanksgiving Day is on the 26.  How much more can we celebrate?

I have cards to share with you depicting "birthday".  Last week was encouragement cards and the week before that was Christmas cards.  Take a look and get some inspiration.  I hope you enjoy your view:

It is amazing to go through your paper stash and find pieces to put together to form a card.  Then, add a few flowers and a sentiment and what a fantastic  work of art.
This is another piece of paper from my paper stash.  The flower is homemade and the bottom piece is a Tim Holtz (Sizzix) die cut.  Instead of pulling out my stamps, I searched through my planner to find something related to a day of celebration (birthday).

This is my latest card made this morning.  With numerous embossing folders that never get to come out to join the creation party, I used the wood grain one.  With items placed on this card, it could go to a male or female.   This will be added to https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.

Thanks always for the love.  Be safe and keep crafting.

Sending you a hug and love,

Lois

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful cards - you did a great job as always!

Treva said...

Love your cards, lots of detail and great designs and variation. Take care and continue to be safe.