Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Waiting With Anticipation"

 Hello friends, followers, family and visitors.

How was your night?  Did your anxiety rise or are you still calm waiting for the results of the 2020 election?  Did you have a very good night sleep with the thought of...I've voted and I've prayed and there is nothing else I can do?  Some of the candidates in my local election did win their seats back for another two years.  Some were cast out.  We shall remain calm and carry on as usual.

For today's share, I've made another birthday card.  I also join the weekly card sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  I submitted an entry last week and because I didn't get any responses was because I put the wrong challenge number on the bio.  I made sure it was correct for today.

Take a look and enjoy your view:

I've used  die cuts from Aliexpress (lady & front panel) and a die cut for the corners (Tonic Studio).  Nuvo drops accent the panel to match the dress of the lady.
Papers for this card came from Tim Holtz Christmas/Noel paper stash; Ciao Bello Northern Lights; Neenah white and Tonic Studio pearlescent red.  This card is added to Splitcoaststampers and it will also be added to https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Thank you for viewing and your time.
Sending you a hug and love,
Lois


1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Such beautiful cards!!!