Tuesday, March 23, 2021

"Welcome Spring"

 Hello to all my friends, followers, viewers and family on this Tuesday, March 23, 2021   Although the storms of life were raging last Thursday in our neighborhood, we survived without any damage.  Can you believe having  tornadoes watches one day and snow the next?  We went through this on Thursday evening through and into all day Friday.  It is calm today and will probably stay this way until we finish the month of March.  

The official day for spring arrived this past weekend.  We went on an adventure to visit my daughter, son-in-love, and granddaughter in NC.  To view the pretty green grass, flowering trees as well as flowers really lifted our spirit.  What we had left behind and returned to was water, water everywhere from the storm...no beauty to enjoy.

When will you celebrate a birthday?  Many family members are expecting to have some form of celebration next month (April).  Many people are receiving their vaccinations and the state is opening up more opportunities to venture out.  I'm ready,  not for a birthday...that will come during the winter months...but to at least sit and have someone to fix me a meal.  

Today, I made a sweet, spring birthday card for one of my family members who will be celebrating a birthday in April.  Tim Holtz dies ( skeleton leaves & potted ) were used along with Prima cardstock and Prima flowers:

You will also see this one on Scrapbook.com and https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Many crafters are making cards for the coffee blog hop.  I had these elements in my file and had never put them to good use.  This was an opportunity to get rid of them.  

Please visit again to see what I have created.  Your support remains very important.  Thank you for viewing.

Lois

No comments: