Monday, March 29, 2021

"What Or Who Is On Or In Your Mind?"

 Happy Monday crafters, followers, visitors and friends.  It is March 29, 2021 and we only have two more days left in this month.  Fast forwarding towards April, Easter, pollen, allergies and exercise.  Some of my friends have a head start towards the finish line.  They've been walking and exercising since the winter months.  When you're on a mission and have set a goal you tend to stay the course until the very end.

What or who is on your mind today?  A reference from Google: " You can say, "on my mind" refers more to what's presently on your mind while "in my mind" is something that has been there for some time. So: - In my mind means what you think; it means: in your brain, in your head, in your view etc. ... - On my mind is something about which you are concerned or worried.

Are you thinking seriously about the Easter bunny?  What about someone's birthday, birth of a baby, or someone who is sick?  Are you thinking about an incident that happened to you or to someone else and it is affecting you?  Are you thinking about an event you would love to attend if there were no restrictions  in place? Our mind is always on someone or something.  It can be  good or bad.

Here are my card shares for today:

This card was made for someone special to let them know I had them on my mind.  It will also be shared on https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.  
Since I love to use Distress inks and stencils, I made this one for a sweet little girl for Easter.
The "Bs" were really buzzing  with this creation.  I used found objects in my craft file to complete this card.
Every now and then, I play with inks and stencils and pull out my quirky side.  This was fun and I really enjoyed creating it.  I have a love for Studio Light and art by Marlene.  Dylusions is another one of my favorite when it comes to letting my hair down.

 

I want to thank you for viewing, for visiting and for your continued support.  Please come again.
Love,
Lois


2 comments:

Treva said...

More great cards and inspiration, like the quirky card!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful cards as always!!!