Wednesday, April 14, 2021

"Super Fun And Inspiring Cards"

 Happy, happy Wednesday, April 14, 2021.  It's the middle of the week and I'm exhausted.  My energy level is not up to par.  I have been so busy since last Wednesday and I can't seem to catch up with some things that are a priority.  Spring cleaning, crafting, appointments and other normal things have been my routine.

The crafting part has been very exciting.  Every chance that I can, I will cut out cardstock, dies and put together something for your enjoyment.  I'm also in the process of getting my box of cards off to the Card For Soldiers organization as well as a box for Cards For Kindness.  My husband suggested selling my creations but that is not my forte.

Take a look at these fun and inspiring cards.  They may help you in your very own creations or enjoyment:

It's Wednesday and you know what I do on just about every Wednesday...play along with the people over at Splitcoaststampers.  Their sketch challenge this week is SC849, a double dare.
You will find this beauty on Instagram (all the other cards as well) today.  Playing with watercolor is fun and not so messy.  One of the dies I used was from TH latest creation.  Look for this one on https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
This was Tuesday's creation using a Sizzix die, ODBD oval die, and Little Birdie flowers.
I fell in love with TH brushstroke flower die.  The background is a Sizzix 3-D embossing folder.
Fun and quirky from Studio Light.  Marlene may have done the dolls but I love to play with these designs.
I couldn't leave Dyan out of my play date.  Her doll had to show up using a quirky saying.
Sometimes stickers are not just for planners.  I used this lovely bunch of women to make this card.  
This is a SVG from Designs by Amarya.  I downsized the image on my computer and printed out the picture.  The background was made using Distress Oxides and Tonic Studio gold drops over a stencil imprint.

Thanks for viewing.  Please come again.

Love,

Lois

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Wow, Lois...you've been quite a busy crafter, and your cards are wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge. It's always a joy for me to see your art linked to our gallery and I'm very grateful. Have a blessed week, my creative friend.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday