Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Sharing My Projects

 Hello, hello, on this Wednesday, April 7, 2021.  Happy "hump" day to you.  My former peers are enjoying a full week of spring break from teaching.  My granddaughter is enjoying her second week of spring break.  She spent some time with me and oh what fun we had.  It is good to talk with young children to see how they think...what makes them excited...how they view the world from their perspective.  You listen and go "wow" .  Then, you wonder if you were as intelligent as the little person when you were that age.  

I have remained busy.  I don't post as often as I wish I could.  Things change and so does an individual.  I'm on a time schedule (even though I'm retired) and if I don't have my cards made by a certain time of the day, then, they don't get posted on this site.  Over and over I have told you that I do post on Instagram regularly (see me there).

Here is what you have missed:

This is the latest card made today, 4-7-21.  I used sketch SC848 from Splitcoaststampers for their challenge.  No prizes are given.  It is a chance for me to use a different sketch for cardmaking.
I will also post this one on https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
This card was made on Tuesday, 4-6-21 .  I was trying for a black and white card with a hint of another color.  Red makes black and white pop or it could be the other way around.
This was last week's card.  I did this one using just fun stuff in my craft room.
I must get my biblical scripture in for my bible journaling.  Again, I wanted a black and white look with a hint of another color.  
This one was done after watching a video done by Emilia Sieradzan on Youtube.  What was so impressive about her work was the fact that she used a planner die (Elizabeth Craft Designs Sidekick Essentials 9 dies) to accent her card.  I loved what she did and tried to do it my way.  It's a birthday card that says "Enjoy Your Day" .

Thanks for viewing with me.  Please come again.
Love,
Lois


2 comments:

Treva said...

Evelyn,

More nice cards and yes I do see them on IG but I like reading your blog post for the commentary and details. Thank you for continuing to share on your blog.

Beebeebabs said...

All your cards are absolutely beautiful. Great job as always!!!