Wednesday, June 2, 2021

"Ten Cards"

 Hello, hello to my lovely people on this 2nd day of June 2021.  What have you all been doing since we last connected?  Life continues as usual for me.  Since my last post, my oldest sister transitioned.  If you know anything about scripture, we are told that we only sojourn here until we are called home..." this is not our home"... there is a place prepared for us in heaven if we are a child of the highest God.  Someone that I know is also going through chemo and battling breast cancer...but God is still good.  With prayers and medical treatment, she will go through the process and come out of this to be a witness for someone else.

With all of that being said/written, I still find some time to craft.  Here are ten cards made from the last time I shared with you:

This card was made for my bible journaling.  Sometimes people request a card like this for themselves.
This is another requested encouragement card for someone.
Getting fancy with the layout.
Friends just want to be friends.  It is so nice that most of the limitations have been lifted so that we can finally get to see one another.
An old die for a new card...paired with lace and flowers.
One day, one day, I will be a mixed media artist.  I love painting, distressing and quirky stuff.
One person called this the "crossover pointy card".  I used her tutorial to make one for myself.  If you are interested here is the site: Crossover Pointy Card – Mixed Up Craft
Inspiration came from #frankgarcia.  I love his techniques and crafting style.  I pulled out the stickles and went happy creating this card.  See this card at https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
If I could afford all of the quirky stuff made by Ranger and Sizzix (Tim Holtz and others) I would constantly use them.  Here is my take on the Wednesday sketch at Splitcoaststampers 6-2-2021 (SC856).  Sunshine and excellent weather put one in the mood to #adventure.
Actually, this is also a sketch from Splitcoaststampers 5-26-2021.  Sketch SC855

I hope you can find some inspiration from any or all of these cards.  I would love to see your take on anyone of these.
Have a lovely day and enjoy it until the next time.
Love,
Lois


1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Wow such beautiful cards as always thanks for sharing!!!