Wednesday, May 19, 2021

"It Has Been Too Long"

 Hello crafters!   Wow!  I even shocked myself in knowing I had not posted here in a while.  So many things have interrupted my life but I still find some time in the day to cut, paste and post cards I have made.  I just can't find enough time to come to this blog.  It takes time to make a project, take a photo and edit it, then post something special that is going on in the world.  I'm trying to get back on task.  Keep saying a little prayer for me.

Here are all the cards I've made that you have not seen .  I'm just posting without any explanation.  

I made this card using a planner die from Elizabeth Craft design.  I love the macramé. 
With the number of embossing folders that are in my file cabinet, I made sure that I would pull one out every now and then to enhance my card.  These are flowers cut from a Tim Holts or Sizzix die.
49 & Market flowers are the star of this card along with a cut-out from a Stamperia paper pad.
The is a decorated umbrella from one of Tim Holtz die.  I had drops that matched the paper I used for the umbrella layering.
Every now and then, I love to use Distress Oxides and stencils to make a background.  One day, I'm going to become great at this mixed media stuff.  I'm in the learning stage as of now.
Time only permitted me to use cardstock to cut out two tags and use an embossing folder for this one.  
This was another quick project.  The page came out of a paper pad cut down to size.  I have those sentiments from Sizzix (Tim Holtz) that are easy to pull out and glue on a project.
Another embossing folder with left over paper pieces and a flower and butterfly to match.  The sentiment is from a Tonic Studio die.
I'm into biblical sentiments this week.  I have not made many bible study cards lately.  So, I'm playing catch up.
This one will be seen at  https://www.WordArtWednesday.blogspot.com
Another bible journaling card.

This card goes with the sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. SC854.  Again, I stayed with the bible journaling for myself while participating in the challenge.

Thanks for viewing,
Lois

No comments: