Wednesday, October 20, 2021

"A Plethora of Cards For Your Inspiration"

 Hello crafty friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  I'm dropping in today to share with you a number of cards for your inspiration.  I hope you enjoy this collection of cards and can be inspired to create one for someone else.  Thanksgiving and Christmas are approaching very fast.  It's that time to start making those cards for your family and friends.  If you didn't finish during the "Christmas in July" series, then start creating now so that you can be finish before the initial time to drop your cards off in the mail.  It is usually the week after Thanksgiving to start sending Christmas cards, so get ready, get ready, get ready.

Enjoy the view:

This is the use of a frame for a birthday card.
Tim Holtz worn wallpaper and die cuts were used along with a lace heart to create this card
Highlighting die cuts from Aliexpress for the male model.
Mixed media with lace flower and sentiment cut into pieces.
Nuvo drops on a "fairy" background.
A fun black, red and white card with being a little whimsical on the side.
Stickers for a card...
A door die used for the first time with a brick wall in the background.
I've been inspired by Frank Garcia.  He goes all out with the small drops around his projects so I did the same thing.
The embossing was flipped to the wrong side for this view.  Distress inks were used to color the image.  Instead of the traditional pink bow for "breast cancer awareness", I use this flower to present "believe" that a cure will occur one day.
 
Friends and flowers are my fav.  What about you?
There is always someone celebrating a birthday or a happy day.  Another Frank Garcia inspiration.
I'm getting that Christmas card done whenever I can.  I went with blue instead of the traditional red. I will post this over at https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
SC876 Splitcoaststampers sketch for 10-20-2021
I'm a retired teacher and still have some young friends who gets my attention every now and then.  The image is from Tattered Lace.

Thanks for viewing.  Have a blessed day,
Lois


No comments: