Wednesday, December 22, 2021

"I Want To Wish You A Merry Christmas"

 Hello to all my family, friends, followers and visitors.

The countdown to Christmas is only three days.  Are you in the spirit of celebrating.  We celebrate the birth of our Savior with family and friends.  It is a day of rejoicing.  I'm hoping your Christmas will be a happy and joyous one.  We've gone through two years of this pandemic and it is still on the rise.  From one variant to another, it seems that we cannot get out of it.  Some of us are still here (praise the Lord).  Some of our family and love ones transition from Covid or from other things.  We shall remember them during this time of the year and continue to press on.  Here are some of my end of the year creations.  I'm going to relax, reflect and refocus until the new year.  Enjoy the view:

Card Sketch for Splitcoaststampers SC885






card Sketch for Splitcoaststampers SC884





Into making bead able pens for my granddaughter and church members.

Have yourself a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
If it is the Lord's will, I'll post projects in 2022 for your enjoyment.
Love,
Lois


No comments: