Wednesday, December 29, 2021

"New Year's Resolutions"

 Hello crafty friends.   We are two days before singing "Happy New Year"!  We hope to see and hear from you in 2022 ( well that's a nice ring).  I don't say "I resolve to ...for a specific year (resolution)".  I simply pray for God to continue to bless me and to keep me healthy and wise day by day.  You may be different from me.  I've asked you the same question on numerous years since posting on this blog...what is or are your New Year's Resolutions?  We've had and still are dealing with the pandemic.  What could be a new normal  as we come into the new year?  Is it possible to make resolutions and hope that we can achieve our goal?  Well, here are some things people across America are resolving to do:

Shed those extra pounds (not just the ones put on between Thanksgiving and Christmas).  Gyms at home or down the street will see more people in the next month than the whole of 2021.

As crafters, some of us will start or continue to sell our items by starting or continuing a business.

Some of us will be moving into a new place, state, or country.  It has been your desire and you are so ready now.

If you are not a mommy or daddy, how about planning on having that child or a second or third for 2022.

You've always wanted to "pay it forward".  This is your year to do it.  Be a big brother, sister, or mentor.

This is a good one...go, go, go (TRAVEL).  The pandemic may have stopped you within the last two years but if you have to double or triple mask, then this is your year to see outside of your town.

Whatever your resolution is, embrace it, do it, and please enjoy it.

My last share for 2021:

I posted this here and  over on Splitcoaststampers (SC886) for their sketch challenge
This is posted here and over at https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
My January birthday people...I'm getting ready for you as well as for my Valentine people.
I was trying out a die from Aliexpress.  The die is huge and I have some reservations about it.  I love the design but in the USA will usually don't make big cards.

I enjoyed posting and sharing with you this year.  I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the items that I crafted.  If God spares us to be together in 2022, then look forward to more cards and crafty items.  Thank you so much for your time and for viewing.  Happy New Year to you.
Love,
Lois


1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Happy New Year -- Beautiful work as always thanks for sharing!!!