Wednesday, March 23, 2022

"Card Sharing"

 Happy Wednesday, March 23, 2022, to everyone.  I'm hoping that you are all doing well and if you're on the east side of the USA, you are happy that spring has sprung.  Of course, we have to subtract the allergies and still some symptoms of Covid.  Do you suffer during this time of the year when grass, tree, and flower pollen is floating around in the air?  I'm a member of this group and I dread when this season comes around.  I truly love the springtime leading into summer minus the allergies.

Have many card shares for you today.  Please enjoy and as always, come back to visit again:

A card made from the SC898 sketch at  Splitcoaststampers.com  Check out Mom42Grand41 gallery.
Always working on something biblical.
I like this card but it cannot be mailed unless placed in a small box.  I'm keeping it to either hand deliver or make that box to send in the mail.
If you're on Instagram, then you have seen this one.  It was also posted on Splitcoaststampers.com

I will be adding this cute card on https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
I made this for last week's Splitcoaststampers Sketch (3-16-22)
Spring card with a cute lady from Julie Nutting.
I used the sketch from Splitcoaststampers to make this card.  So far it has been a hit on Instagram.  How about you?  Do you like it or not.


This is the latest tag I made today (3-23-22).

Be inspired.  Duplicate what you see and share it with me.

Thank you once again,
Lois


No comments: