Wednesday, April 20, 2022

"HOWDY"

 Happy Wednesday friends, followers, visitors, and viewers.  Hope your Resurrection weekend was an enjoyable one for you.  Maybe you are still reflecting on the meaning and inspiration you received from the celebration.  So many of  us are on what is called a "spring break".  It would really be nice if the weather was cooperative.  How do you enjoy a spring break with snow, ice, or frost on the ground?  You can't go swimming unless you are in the Caribbean or Mexico  like some of my family members.  The rest of us will have to wait to take a "summer break" I imagine.

Here are some cards I've worked on.  On Friday, I'm sending off a box of cards to the "Cards For Soldiers" Program:

This was made for the Splitcoaststampers SC902 card sketch.  There will always be a little "country" in my step.
I played around with butterflies and flowers.  Red and yellow always appears to be a pleasing combination of colors.
Trying out decoupage with a paper that I received from Tattered Lace.  Part of the paper was used to cut out extra flowers to decoupage.
Every week I make a "bible journaling card".  I save some and add the remaining ones to my box for the soldiers (Cards For Soldiers Program).  Sometimes, I'm given an offer from someone who wants to purchase it from me.  This one will also appear on https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
This one was finished this morning.  The die cut is one of those Tim Holtz colorize flowers.  

Thanks for viewing and until the next time...enjoy life to the fullest.
Lois


2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful cards as always!!!

Treva said...

More beautiful cards, you are so creative and your projects always showcase something different!