Wednesday, June 8, 2022

"What's Your Opinion on Gun Control?"

 Happy Wednesday, June 8, 2022.  The weather in my neighborhood is gorgeous today.  It's quiet at the time of this writing.  Some mornings are loud from the cars going down the street but today is quiet.  I can really appreciate it.  After Friday, it will become quieter due to the schools closing for the next two weeks.  Of course, there is summer school.  Due to the craziness that is going on around the world, I'm glad schools are closing down.  There are too many shootings of school children, general shoppers, churchgoers, and people of black and brown color.  Is it really a mental illness or meaness?  How are these young people obtaining guns at an early age?  Where are the parents and why do they allow their children to purchase these weapons of mass destruction?  Why can't the government do something about gun control to minimize little small children dying for no apparent reason?  Dealing with adults killing adults hurts but killing little children hurts worse.  My granddaughter just graduated from the eighth grade last Friday and will be entering high school this fall.  I don't have a good feeling about her safety at this time.  I pray that something will be done or that more security officers are present at her school next year to divert a prospective shooter off the campus.  What is/are your opinion on gun control in our nation?  Let me know in the comment section.

Some cards I've completed:

My love for butterflies.
My bible journaling card.
This die-cut was in my file.  I believe I got it from participating in a die-cut swap because I don't have it for my personal use.
I told you I love butterflies the paper as well as the real ones.

Here is a card I made for Splitcoaststampers (SC909).  I have posted it on Instagram and will also post it on https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.  Who isn't ready for the beach?

Enjoy today and the remainder of the week.

Love,

Lois

No comments: