Wednesday, August 24, 2022

"Time Is Rolling On...I Need To Catch Up"

 Hello friends,

It has been over a month since I last blogged with you.  I'm doing well physically, mentally, and spiritually.  I've been busy trying to combine crafting with some home improvement projects and I have to admit that some days it feels overwhelming.  Today, I get a chance to breathe and catch up with my shares.  I lot of the cards that I've posted in the past have either gone to the "Cards For Soldiers Program" or to the "Cards For Kindness" programs.  I'm excited to have cleaned a portion of my crafting space to make room for more cards.  What have my lovely family, followers, and friends been doing?  If you are still connected with the school, then are you retired, or are you going back for year number ___?  After fifteen years of retirement from teaching in public school and due to so many schools lacking teachers for the upcoming school year, I thought seriously for just a little while about going back to help out.  Do I or don't I?  Anyway, we still have projects to complete at home and there are days on which I just love my independence.

Here are and please be on alert the many, many card shares I have for you:



A card also designed for https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com



a card designed for sketch SC920 for Splitcoaststampers.com





















Thanks so much for viewing.  I appreciate your comments and questions.

Love,

Lois


No comments: