Wednesday, September 28, 2022

"Praying For The Floridians and Card Share"

 Hello friends, family, followers, and viewers.  Many of you have seen the news.  Some of us are watching closely at the news to get updates on hurricane "Ian".  We may watch due to people we know who live in Florida or to keep up with what is happening.  I personally have family in Florida, especially in Tampa.  When it was first reported that a hurricane was headed in this direction, I didn't panic but started praying.  My daughter is in Tampa and with a hurricane category of five, it doesn't sound good.  I've been in contact with her and encouraged her to go to a shelter.  No one wants to stay in the path of this storm.  Please pray for all the Floridians.  Some are trying to leave and some want to be heroes. 

I am sharing a month of projects that I've completed.  We only have two more days in September before moving on to October.  My last share was in August.  I hope you enjoy and find some inspiration in my card making:





Some were made for Splitcoaststamper's sketch challenge and others to be shared on https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enjoy the remainder of September and get ready for breast cancer month.  

Have a blessed day and thanks for viewing.

Love,

Lois

No comments: