Wednesday, February 8, 2023

A Heavy Load Of Cards I've Made

 Hello crafty friends, followers, and viewers.

First, I would like to wish each and every one of you a happy new year.   I may be late in saying so but if you're reading and viewing this blog, we can say it is a happy new year because we are still here. How are you since making it over to 2023?  How is your health?  Did you make those resolutions or have we learned a lesson in taking each day with thanksgiving and praise? How is your crafting coming along?  Are more things being added to your space?   I have three categories of projects that I'm currently working on.  I'm still card-making.  I'm into folio and mini albums.  Jewelry making is also another craft I am trying my hands at doing.  I've worn some of my necklaces and bracelets to different functions and I've been asked, "where did you get that".  The comments have made me blush but I'm still a novice and have not reached the selling phase in that category.  I'm very, very heavy on the cards that I have made.  Take a look for pleasure or for encouragement:












Thanks for spending some time here.  Please come again

Love,

Lois


2 comments:

Treva said...

Love when you share your awesomeness on your blog because I might miss them otherwise! Great craft variety and lots of inspiration!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thank you so much for your support