Monday, April 24, 2023

For Your Inspiration and My Visual Reference

 Well, well!! Guess who made it back to this blog post.  Yes, it's me blogging on this cool, damp Monday morning on April 24, 2023.  This lady has been very, very busy with so many crafty things going on.  She is making cards to send to the soldiers, mini albums/folios for family and friends, and jewelry (not posted here).   I'm sharing pictures for you to get some inspiration to make the same or somewhat the same card.  I always like to keep a visual record of what I've made to refer back to it someday for my own reference and inspiration.  I pray that all have and is well with you and your family.

Here is what I've made since my last posting.  Some of these cards have been sent to "Cards For Soldiers".  Some have been entered for inspiration @Splitcoaststampers and some have been given away:









I hope you find something to replicate or use for your cardmaking.
Take care and be safe.
Blessings,
Lois


1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Wow wow your cards are absolutely beautiful as always thanks for sharing!!!