Wednesday, October 18, 2017

"Christmas...Again!"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
We saw our first frost this morning.  It was another cold, chilly start for this Wednesday, October 18, 2017.  There was no question about flipping the thermostat this morning.  The temp was colder than yesterday.
On yesterday I presented to you a shadow box Christmas card.  I'm glad many of you enjoyed your view.
Items that I pulled out yesterday and didn't get put away, prompted another Christmas card for today.  (I still have many to make for my large family and friends).
I have a lady at my church (83) who loves to sing.  Each year she has looked forward to a card with a hymn representing the "season of joy".  I thought of her this morning and made this card for her:
 Another entry for

http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections pink and black;
Design Paper: Scrapbook & Collage Papers "The European Collection"
die: Spellbinders Medallion and Spellbinders Label 7
embellishments: Prima flowers; Offray white lace ribbon; Martha Stewart ferns in green and in gold
song: Google picture reduced to size

Thanks for your time, your view and your comments.  I really appreciate your kindness.
Please come again.  I enjoy your company.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: