Thursday, September 27, 2018

"Grow Through What You Go Through"

Good Thursday to everyone.
In our neighborhood it is cool and misty.  This makes a very good day to do several things...read, relax or craft.
I'm doing the last one at the moment...crafting.  I will read a chapter or two out of my John Grisham book .. relax a little  before I start with my evening activities.
Still within the line of "fall-ish" items, I used a puffy pumpkin  along with puffy leaves (stickers) on my card today.  The paper (ODBD) behind the TH (paper dolls) girls had a fall look.  I paired everything with a sheet from Bo Bunny Aryia's Garden Collection.
Question:  Every time that you have gone through a trial or a painful situation, did you grow by learning something or are you still angry about what you had to endure?   Most non-Christians are basically still angry.  They walk around and talk about..."why did this have to happen to me".  Most Christians will get angry but will not stay angry because the small voice inside of you that gives you peace and guidance will direct you to the lesson that you should have learned during your test.
Pain is going to come in our lives.  God puts pain there to speak to us.  If you listen, HE is using it for a teachable moment or teachable time.  If you don't listen, the adversary maybe trying to turn you away from God.  It's your choice as to whether you grow through what you're going through or you're mad with the Master teacher and remain uneducated.

My card share for today:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Hunkydory orange pearlescent; Recollections brown and red; DP from Bo Bunny and ODBD
embellishment: Recollections frame and Paper House puffy stickers
additional: foam tape and art glitter glue

Thanks for looking and have a glorious day.
Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: