Monday, September 10, 2018

"Playing With Tags...Day One"

Good Monday to all you beautiful people.
How fantastic was your weekend?  We went window shopping and had a good time laughing at each other with silly things we could dress up in.  I had to ask my other half if he was thinking about Halloween because what he was picking up for me was not in my character.  It was a fun day and I really enjoyed our outing.
 My allergies didn't...did I ever wake up with a terrible sinus problem on yesterday.  Headache and pressure made me go searching for my allergy medicine to start using.  When the leaves start falling from the trees, then I know it is time to start squirting allergy medicine up my nostrils.
Pray for us that live on the eastern side of the USA especially on the side with the Atlantic Ocean.  We may be in the path of Hurricane  Florence sometime this week.  I told my DH that each time we have something on the east coast named after a woman, we will be in for a treat.  Not only is Florence on our side but also Helene and Isaac.  Paul is in the eastern Pacific and Olivia in the Central Pacific...It's that time of year.  Be safe everyone!!!

Tags with paper and not the game little children play.
This is where my thoughts were this morning.  I promised my daughter that I would make items for a craft fair in her area ( during November).  I would be concentrating on items for Christmas.  I saw a YouTube tutorial on a Christmas tag yesterday and wanted to see if I could duplicate what the lady was using.  She did use some items that I didn't have so I improvised with my  supplies.  This was a dry run for what I will be making in the future (tags).
Here, take a look:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
graphic 45 tags; the pink wooden piece and the music piece at the bottom were pieces of cardstock out of my stash
I used some Recollections flowers and a piece of doily.
dies: Stamp Simply tea cup; Honey Bee tea time spoon; 
stamp: "thinking of you" from Hampton Art
The green swirls under the flowers are die cuts from Spellbinder

Thanks for viewing with me today.  As always, you are welcome to come back as well as leaving a comment.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: