Friday, November 30, 2018

"A Quick Card For Friday"

Hello everyone on this Friday (the last day in November 2018).
Once again we've made it to the weekend.  What's on your calendar or on your mind for this two -three day break?  Shopping, shopping and more shopping!!!  As I was talking with one of my daughters this week, I made this statement...people will be shopping all the way up to Christmas Eve.  Then I joked about those people who at the very last minute will shop at a 7-Eleven or Starbuck on Christmas morning before arriving at Grandma's house.   Some of us just love the decorations in the mall or in the shopping centers.  Some of us just love to be around a large group of people.  Some of us are watching to see if the price on a certain item will go down before the last minute.  Some continue to shop online to avoid all this drama.
I did a quick card this morning.  Basically, because the majority of the supplies were on my desk from earlier this week.  I had a desire to do a shaker card but just didn't want to hassle with it this morning.  If all goes well, then, maybe I'll do  one next week when I will have more time.
Here is your view for today:
an entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white;  Bazzill red;  Recollections black;  DP from Recollections Christmas pad
image from Hunkydory The Little Book of A Very Merry Christmas;  sentiment from Recollections pad
used a doily die  and foliage die from AliExpress
embellishments:  shaker element; ribbon

Thanks for all the support and comments you have provided on my projects.  Enjoy your weekend and take a little time to BELIEVE  in the magic of Christmas.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: