Wednesday, April 24, 2019

"Shadow Box Card"

Hello friends, visitors, viewers and followers.
It's Wednesday, the middle of the week, with only six more days left in the month of April.  I will not say it out loud but I will write it here for you to see...where has the time gone?  Yesterday it was January and tomorrow it will be July (smile).
Today, I've made a shadow box card which came from a YouTube channel (mixed up craft).  She does/did a fantastic tutorial on how to measure and make this type of card.  It wasn't difficult at all.  I made two  of these and only decorated this one.  The other one is pink and I will be doing a blue and cream one before the day is over.  I'm going to use the pink, blue and cream for some Mother's Day cards.  I may or may not be sharing those.
Here is the one I made today:
and
I used a 12 by 12 sheet of yellow cardstock and the DP came from the Graphic 45 "Flutter Collection".  I also used a Spellbinders "cherry blossom die to cut out the branch,  a Cuttlebug die to cut out the birdhouse and an AliExpress die to cut out the doily.  The humming bird is a wooden piece from BoBunny and the small flowers came from Recollections.

Thanks for viewing and commenting.  Let's have a "hump of a great day".  Make someone's life a litter brighter today.  You will be blessed by doing so.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

4 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shadow box and love the beautiful butterfly
Carol x

Treva said...

Wow, this is nice; this is one to add to my must try list! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

So beautiful and colourful compared to other two but like them all, Lois, well doen, hive certainly put your own touch on them. Very creative,
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}