Wednesday, August 14, 2019

I'm On Another Twofer Roll"

Hello beautiful people.
Another day of good finds that had gone unnoticed in my crafting space. 
What do you do with them?  I made a promise to myself that I would organize and throw away things that really couldn't be used...absolutely trash.  In my organizing, I've come across items that were still usable but had been pushed under of stuck to something else.  I will not buy or intend to buy anything else for the next four to five months.  The truth of the matter is this,  I don't have anywhere to put it.  My file cabinet is full...my storage containers are full and I'm trying to empty some boxes to remove them out of my way.   Ladies and gentlemen, my DH has stopped by my space and just shook his head in disbelief.  The question being asked is..."do you really need all that stuff"?  The answer I'm giving to him is "yes".  Who can craft without butterflies, paper, sticker, flowers, dies, stencils, stamps and paints (lol)?
Well, here are two more cards made with finds from yesterday:
 I remember cutting out this frame when I was in a die-cutting swap.  Each recipient had to receive ten die cut items.  Instead of using dies and my die cutting machine, it was easier for me to use my Cricut and cut out dies to save my hands from hurting.
I paired this with some watercolor paper. I used some Dollar Tree gems, Recollections butterfly and a sentiment from another Recollections package of stickers.
This beauty came about by using a sheet of watercolor paper that I had painted with Distress Oxide inks.  This was layered on top of a woodgrain sheet from ms. sparkle & co paper pad.  The doilies were previously die cut and I took them out of my stash to go with the sentiment that also came from my stash.  To get rid of some of the butterflies, I used two more with a mixture of Prima flowers.

Love and friendship does make a nice couple of cards for any day of the week.  Again, these will be added to the box for soldiers.

Thanks for viewing and I hope you return soon.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois 

2 comments:

Treva said...

Two more nice cards, great embellishments and good use of items in your stash.

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful cards as always!!!