Wednesday, September 18, 2019

"Two For Wednesday"

Hello Beautiful People,
 It's Wednesday, September 18, 2019 and I'm here to share to wonderful cards with you.  One was created on yesterday and the other today.  I think I'm going to have everyone to start following me on Instagram.  When I think I will get around to writing something important to share...stuff gets in the way as well as the time.  My daughter and I discussed this situation on yesterday...she wanted to know what happened to me making cards and posting them to this blog.  The truth of the matter is this...if I don't have my card or cards ready by a certain time of the day to post to this blog, then I just post to Instagram.  It is easy and fast.  Check out https://www.instagram.com/wychelois/
 I'm sure you will be able to find me.
Great news...I have time today:
This first card I'm sharing was inspired by the sermon preached at our church on Sunday.  Our Pastor preached from this particular scripture: Luke 13:10-13.  The title used was "The Lord Has Sent Me Here Today To Get You Straight".  When you read those verses you will find a woman who was bent over for eighteen "long" years.  Jesus brought her from her brokenness to blessedness.  Not only this woman, but for each and every one of us also.
 Items Used:
Cardstock: Neenah white;  Recollections beige; Recollections pattern paper
die: Aliexpress background die
embellishments: Prima flowers and grosgrain ribbon


entry for
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

This second card was inspired by a gift someone gave me and I need to send them a "Thank You" card.
Items Used:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections black; pattern paper from Prima Apricot Honey
dies: flowers and white leaves from Graphic 45 Large Tag dies; green leaves from Tim Holtz skelton leaves;

Thanks for your support on my projects.  Please continue to check in and leave a comment.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

1 comment:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh Lois, that first card is beautiful and the die cut is so pretty but it’s the verse or thought that grabbed me most.. brokenness to blessedness. How like the Lord to work a work which seems so contrary to reality in the world! A precious thought.
Thanks for being a blessing, and may God bless you too.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}