Thursday, October 17, 2019

"Card Sharing"

Happy, happy Thursday, October 17, 2019.
I'm so glad to come to you today with previous made cards during this week as well as some made this morning.
I talked with my daughter about not posting to this blog as much as I did in the past.  When things get in the way and you don't have time to sit and give someone some inspiration  it really bothers me and I guess her also.  I can easily turn on Instagram and post pictures of my creation.  That's the key...posting pictures without having to write a commentary.  When someone is really reading and giving second thoughts about what you have to say on world or daily events, then it makes a difference.  I told her that I'm trying to get everything ready by the evening before I post so I can say something that will impact her and others.  Sometimes, I don't have a card ready.  Sometimes, I'm inspired by an email or by daily events that will prompt how my cards turn out.  Sometimes, I just want to try something I've seen on Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, individual blog post or Google.
Except for the cards that have already been posted on Instagram this week, the two made today are made with a "just because" attitude.  Meaning...I had supplies on my desk and I thought I would put together the cardstock, flowers and die cuts to see what they would look like.  If they were okay, then you would see them.  If not, then they would not be posted for your viewing.
Here are the cards made earlier this week and posted on Instagram:

Cards Made Tuesday
 


Cards made Wednesday
 




Cards made today


How often have you walked away from a person that really made you upset?  As Michelle Obama stated, "when they go low, then you go high".  Smile...pretend everything's okay.  Hold back the tears and just walk away.


Made with Sizzix skelton leaves dies; Julie Nutting  "Lorrena" doll; Sizzix abandoned paper; Frantic Stamper Precision pocket die

This card can also be seen at
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com











This card "With Love" was made with Hunkydory paper, Stamperia paper and a small polka dot piece from my stash. 49 & Market flowers were used along with die cut from Aliexpress.  K & Company dragonflies and butterfly were added for embellishments along with faux gems from Dollar Tree.














Tomorrow, if all goes well you can see my creations here or check me out on Instagram.

Thanks for your time.  I know how important it is for you.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Busy lady - love all your cards - great job as always!!!