Wednesday, November 6, 2019

"After Voting"

Good Day to all the beautiful people.
Yesterday was a day with so many things to do and places to go.
Yes, I voted.  I had the opportunity to see one of my old peers in the teaching field.  She was working the polls.  We laughed about going back to work so we could have something to do. (I said we laughed and it was an inside joke...I don't think it is going to happen anytime soon or later).  It was really good seeing her.
Yes, I attended a funeral of a lady who was my riding buddy when we both worked at a hospital for mentally challenged children and adults.  I also knew her because her daughters are members of the church I attend and when this lady became sick...her daughters would bring her to our services on the days the day care nurse couldn't show up.  Cancer is transitioning  a lot of our love ones home.  They are no longer with us on this side but we shall see them again if we believe.

Two cards to share.  One made on yesterday and another today:
entry for
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Christmas cards made with Sizzix products; Honey Bee dies; and Stamperiz paper.

Thanks for your time and support.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Wow love both cards - you did a great job as always!!!

Treva said...

Lois, love both cards; I was in Tuesday Morning recently and almost bought that coffee cup die it had been on my must have list for some time but I opted not to get it. I am really trying not to add to my stash! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.