Monday, November 4, 2019

"Three Words For Christmas"

Good Monday, November 4, 2019 to all the beautiful people.
How was your weekend?   We are in the time of heavy sweaters or coats.  The crisp cool/sometimes cold air is beginning to cause upper respiratory problems. 
I love the nighttime because I get to snuggle under a warm blanket before falling asleep.
If someone asked you to think of three words for Christmas...what would they be?
To be honest, I can think of more than three but for this writing, I'm only using three on my card share for today.
entry for
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
JOY:
 the emotion evoked by well-being, success, or good fortune or by the prospect of possessing what one desires : DELIGHT

LOVE:
strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties

HOPE:
desire accompanied by expectation of or belief in fulfillment

These are not only for Christmas but can be used throughout the year.
My thoughts are always on love, joy and hope.  No matter how difficult things get, I still try to focus on these three things.  Without Christ, none of these things would be a priority in my life.

What are your three words?  Are they the same as the ones I've printed or do you have different ones?

Thanks so much for viewing today and for your continued support.  Please come again!

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

3 comments:

Treva said...

Another nice card and commentary, thanks for sharing and stay warm!

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card - another great creation tfs!!!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

I’d add PEACE HOPE FAITH BELIEVE to what you’re using, but generally think of LOVE JOY PEACE as main threesome, great work, Lois.

Thanks for Sharing, God bless, hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}