Wednesday, January 22, 2020

"Sharing Two Cards"

Hello family, friends, followers and viewers.
I'm just sharing two cards I worked on this morning.  They are basically floating around the internet on other sites.  I decided to bring them over to my blog to share with the lovely crafters here and at Word Art Wednesday.
It is cold in my part of Virginia and I don't like cold weather.  I'm warm due to layers but trying to go outside for fresh air is another story for another day.

Here are the two cards I made.  The "Be Authentic" card was made with an image that I fussy cut from a piece of cardstock.  I didn't like the background it was on so I cut around it to get this image and placed it onto another piece of cardstock.  I used one of Tim Holtz's "Quote Chips" for the sentiment and faux gems on some of the areas on the background.  Red Bazzill cardstock was layered behind the focal image before placing it on the white base.
an entry for
https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
This next card is a sketch challenge from Splitcoaststampers, #SC785.  Since we are so close to Valentine's Day, I decided to sketch my card in that direction.  I only used paper and one die cut heart from a Spellbinders die.  The paper is from MME "Cupid's Arrow".  I've also used red Bazzill cardstock, Recollections black cardstock and the base is white Neenah.
Thank you once again for viewing , commenting and supporting me in my projects.
Please come again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

4 comments:

Treva said...

More great cards,, like the ‘be authentic’ sentiment and the design of the second card.

Chana Malkah said...

Your card is awesome! You did a great job of fussy cutting that image. I thought it was a decoupage! Very nicely done!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful cards - great work as always!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such stunning cards, Lois. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity with us. Hope you're having a great week.
Blessings to you,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com