Friday, February 14, 2020

"Happy Love Day"

Hello family, friends, followers and visitors.
It's Friday....so happy.
It's Valentine's Day...so happy.
I'm sharing with you...so happy.
I'm excited about today because I've always loved my followers, friends, family and viewers.  Today is the day to celebrate you on this Valentine's Day.  I love you.  Yes, from my heart to yours. You've been kind, and supportive and I want you to know I appreciate it so very, very much.
Today is a fast paced day with so many things to get accomplished.  I paused for a moment to show you what I've been working on.
 One of my sister's will be celebrating a birthday before the month is over.  I made her a card on yesterday.  It will be put in the mail so she can get it on her happy day.
I've used a DCWV pattern paper;  a piece of Stamperia paper; a piece of corrugated paper; an ODBD die along with TCW stencil and a piece of lace.
I will enter this over at WordArtWednesday...https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
 This was a fun card to make.  I combined paper from Stamperia with a 49 & Market chipboard piece to make this card.  I have no one to send it to at the present time, therefore, it will go in my box designated for the soldiers.
This was made for my weekly bible journaling.  The sentiment reads, " Love is a faith that dreams will come true . Love is You".
I used paper from my stash that came from Stamperia.  The die cuts came from Tonic Studio and Aliexpress and the sentiment is from  Jot.

I hope your other love will appreciate you today.  Maybe the candy, the flowers, the dinner or the etc.
Have fun and come back again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois 

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Your cards are always so beautiful thanks for sharing!!!

logy mahmoud said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
logy mahmoud said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.