Friday, February 21, 2020

"Snow Joy...and Taking A Journey"

Hello Beautiful People
Did it snow?  Yes it did and God blessed us with a beautiful winter wonderland.
Here, enjoy the view with me:



 What a beautiful scenery.  Now that I've seen the first snow for 2020 in my area...it is enough and it was pretty.  God provided and I'm satisfied.
 I had my snow people already cut out and was anxious to make a card with them.  Since my DH and I were both anticipating the snow and I imagine with thousands of other people, I used a snowman and a snow lady on this card.  The caption reads...Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!
This will be the only "snow" card for the present time.

This card is one for the masculine men.
Have you ever been on Route 66?  Do you know where to find Route 66?  From Wikipedia...
The highway, which became one of the most famous roads in the United States, originally ran from Chicago, Illinois, through Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona before ending in Santa Monica in Los Angeles County, California, covering a total of 2,448 miles (3,940 km).[5] It was recognized in popular culture by both the hit song "(Get Your Kicks on) Route 66" and the Route 66 television series, which aired on CBS from 1960 to 1964. In John Steinbeck's classic American novel, The Grapes of Wrath (1939), the road "Highway 66" symbolized escape and loss.
I used paper from Ciao Bella "Collateral Rust" to make this card.  Life is so good...Take a journey, find yourself.
My husband loves old cars as well as some other men in my neighborhood.  I'll be giving this to one of them as a birthday card in the future.
I will also post this over on https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.  Go check it out and see other inspiration while you are there.

Have a fantastic, enjoyable weekend my friends.  Please come again.
Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

1 comment:

Treva said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful snow pictures and of course your cards rock.!