Monday, April 6, 2020

"Cards For Kindness"

Good Monday, April 6, 2020 to all the beautiful people.
I pray that you are well and safe.  Yes, we are all in this pandemic together but we still need to check on one another to make sure everything is okay. 
So many acts of kindness is going on in spite of what our world is experiencing.  People are making face mask.  People are donating money to keep the food banks up and running.  People are using crafting to make cards for kindness.  People are donating lunches to the nurses, doctors and other "essential" personnel that are doing an extra ordinary job in their field of work.  They are on the front line to keep us safe and secure.
With so much craft supplies in my home, I'm joining the task of making "cards for kindness".  This is a call from https://www.scrapbook.com/pages/cards-for-kindness
Please join me in this initiative or just make cards for your local hospital staff, grocery store staff, or any organization that still has to work to keep us safe and supplied with essentials.
I have made so many cards since the last post.  I will not go into describing what I used.  Just by looking you can tell what went into making each one.
Enjoy the views and thanks for your time and devotion to this blog.  Your kindness and support means so much to me and your love keeps me lifted up:
 Donation to scrapbook.com
 Donation to scrapbook.com
 Donation to scrapbook.com
an entry for
https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

 Donations for my "Soldier box"
Donation for my "Soldier box"
 Donation for my "soldier box"
Donation for my "soldier box"

Please stay at home if you don't have to be in a specific place.  If you have to venture out, wear your mask and gloves.  We don't need this virus to keep spreading.

Thanks for viewing and please come again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

3 comments:

Lisa Landry said...

very kind and thoughtful of you to do this!

Beebeebabs said...

Wow love your cards - you did a fabulous job as always thanks for sharing!!!

Treva said...

Beautiful cards for a great cause, thanks for sharing; you are so kind and generous.