Friday, May 29, 2020

"Fri-Yay With Six Shares"

Hello Crafters, Friends, Family, Followers and Visitors.
We made it to the end of the week without any incident.  We are still breathing and staying safe.
I've been card making during the times that I can get it in.  It is planting season at our abode..flowers and vegetables.  If we can only keep the squirrels away, then we will be okay.  Maybe we will get a chance to enjoy something in the vegetable line that we have already planted.
When I didn't post on this blog, there are cards that floated around on Instagram.
Take a look and enjoy:
It Will Be Okay Eventually

Be
.Patient
.Gentle
.Humble
.Loving

My Bible Journaling Tag
" In The Morning When I Rise Give Me Jesus
His Mercies Are New Every Morning
Can I Get An Amen"

Masculine Card
"Together We Will Pick Up The Pieces"

Discover What Makes Your Heart Beat Faster"

That Friday Feeling
this will be entered at
https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enjoy your weekend.  Stay safe and come back again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Wow such beautiful cards!!!