Wednesday, May 20, 2020

"So Hard To Choose"

Hello family, friends, followers and visitors.
Today is May 20, 2020.  A very good number to play if you play the "lottery".  520 or 5202 ...what do you think?
Have you ever been in a situation in which you couldn't decide between two or more things?  I've shopped for a clothing item and couldn't decide if I wanted one color over and beyond another.  My husband is in the process of getting another vehicle after this pandemic and he can't decide whether he wants another Jeep or go with a different brand.  Today, which is Wednesday, Splitcoaststampers always have their sketch challenge.  There is never a prize but I like to use sketches often for inspiration.  Today's sketch, which is very simple, had me scratching my head because there were so many images and sentiments that came to my mine and placed on my desk.  I made two cards using the sketch but just couldn't decide on which one to post.  Maybe by the time I finish this blog post, I will make a decision.  Here are the two that I made for your viewing.  If you are a member of Splitcoaststampers, then you will see the one I post:
entry for https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
entry for https://www.splitcoaststampers.com
 "Find Your Path & Follow It"
cardstock: Paperandmore pink; Hunkydory blue swirls pattern paper; Recollections black; 49 & Market seaside shipwreck
I used a picture from Pinterest
entry for https://www.splitcoaststampers.com
"Sometimes You Just Have To Throw A Crown On To Show Who They Are Dealing With"
cardstock: Recollections kraft and black; DCWV script; Tim Holtz Worn Wallpaper
inks: Nuvo woodland green; Nuvo golden sunset; Ranger mint green liquid pearls
image from Pinterest

Thanks for checking in with me today.  I hope you're not having a difficult time to choose.  Stay safe everyone.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

1 comment:

Treva said...

Oh the choices we must make, I like both cards and don’t see why you can’t share both of them! Take care and continue to be safe.