Wednesday, June 17, 2020

"It's Going To Be Dad's Day"

Hello, hello to all the beautiful people on this Wednesday, June 17, 2020.
I've had a whirlwind of days on Monday and Tuesday.  I'm thankful that I can settle down today and just enjoy a little card making and relaxing.  What about you?  What are you doing?
Father's Day or Dad's Day is coming on this Sunday, June 21, 2020.  My father or grandfather is not living, however, my DH will get to celebrate with our two daughters and granddaughter.
Here is a cute, adorable card that was made for him and for me to enjoy the sketch given at Splitcoaststampers website.
The image is from Designs by Aymara.  I water colored the background with water colors from Koi.
Take a look and enjoy.
an entry for https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Have a fantastic day my dear friends.  Enjoy whatever activity you are involved with.  

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

1 comment:

Treva said...

What an adorable image; love it; great card for such an important family member.