Wednesday, June 24, 2020

"What Have You Missed?"

Hello my beautiful people.   I've not posted here in a week and I'm sorry for the delay.  It's becoming easier and easier to just post a picture of my creation on Instagram and be done with it.
I started this blog to share projects with you and to keep up with what I had made for my own archive.  Sometimes I do go back and redo my creations in a different color or design.
Recently, I became frustrated with a "sex ring" infiltrating this blog.  I was getting followers from women every other day inviting themselves to post to this blog in hopes of attracting followers.  Crafting is still my major past time but without Bloglovin having a way for me to delete this women, I become disinterested in posting to my own blog.  It is really pushing me to start another one in which safety will be implied and where I can delete unwanted guess. 
Have any of you had problems in this area?  Let me know and let me know what you did or are doing.
Here are the numerous projects I've completed and want to share them with you:
SC807 for Splitcoaststampers.com

entry for https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com





Stay safe.  Wear your mask.  Wash your hands.
It is always nice to know you've viewed and enjoy your view.  Please come again.
Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

1 comment:

Treva said...

Wow, you have been busy,, thanks for your continued inspiration! Stay safe and healthy as we prepare to enter into the next phase of re-opening.