Wednesday, July 1, 2020

"Hello July"

Hello family, friends, followers and viewers.
Today is the beginning of a new month...July.  I'm already overwhelmed with the birthday celebration that will happen this month.  Usually it would be vacation time but due to the pandemic still here and back on the rise in some states, I'm staying at home.  I explained to you a reason why I don't spend a lot of time on this blog the last posting I did.  I truly hope you understand.  I'm not ready to start a new one.  I tried that when Google+ was closing down and I got duped into spending some money for a worthless site.  Every time I turned around I was being asked to pay more for this and that.
I'll use this platform to continue to post just pictures of my projects so that at the end of the year I can look back at how I progress in crafting.
Today's cards are creations from the last time we were together up until today.  Again, you can catch me on Instagram mostly everyday.
My share:
 This is the one I did today to share on Splitcoaststampers for the SC808 sketch.

 I also made this one today for my bible journaling and to share at https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.
 This was Tuesday work.  The flowers are handmade.  This will be given away in my "Soldier box".
I watched a video on Youtube by Yana (forgot her last name).  She did a card with the front slanted.  I had to try this because it was something I had never done.  I think it came out rather nice.  I was using some old cardstock and paper but it will be given away in my "Soldier box".

The weather in my area is hot and muggy.  Although our state has open up to more going out with keeping social distancing and mask, I'm still trying to be safe and healthy.  What about you?

Thanks for your time and viewing.  Please come again and enjoy your view.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Pretty cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

Ginny Maxam said...

Such a pretty Cheerful card! I love the dimensional effect Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

Treva said...

Lois, thank you so much for continuing to share and inspire on your blog, as usual your cards are fabulous! I recently created an Instagram account when I got a new phone but have yet to do anything with it. I am having mixed emotions about this new blogger platform, I need to spend some time figuring it out. Take care and enjoy your holiday, I will be at home trying to get some LOs done.